||Born: Oct. 13, 1968, in Fort St. John, British Columbia
Residence: Okotoks, Alberta
Joined WPRA: 1992
Horses: Docs Flashy Scooter "Scooter" (11-year old); Royal Star Commander "Commander" (9-year old gelding) - Sire: AR Star/Dam: Go Royal Scarlett
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 6 (1995, 1999, 2004, 2007-08, 2015)
Tour Finale qualifications: 7
Pace Chute-out: 2004, 2006
Caldwell Round: 2007-08
Puyallup Round: 2007-08
Omaha Round: 2004
• Finished the year ranked 15th in the world with $74,000.
• Won the Tri-State Rodeo (Amarillo, Texas)
• Finished second at the Sanders County Fair & PRCA Rodeo (Plains, Mont.)
• Finished second at the Moses Lake (Wash.) Round-Up
• Won the Medicine Hat (Alberta) Stampede
• Won the Ogden (Utah) Pioneer Days Rodeo
• Won the Boundary County Pro Rodeo (Bonners Ferry, Idaho)
• Won the Grand Prairie (Alberta) Stompede
• Finished second at the Ramona (Calif.) Rodeo
• 2014 - Finished the year ranked 70th with $14,008 at 50 rodeos.
• 2013 - Finished the year ranked 74th with $12,444
• 2012 - Finished the year ranked 192nd with $4,351.
• 2011 - Finished the year ranked 49th with $24,312.
• 2010 - Won the Dawson Creek (B.C.) Stampede.
• 2009 – Finished 25th in the world with $36,403. Won rodeo in High River (Alberta).
• 2008 – Finished the year ranked 15th in the world with $66,284. Won $7,302 at the Wrangler NFR after finishing seventh in the average; won the Frontier Days Rodeo (Walla Walla, Wash.) and the Redding (Calif.) Rodeo.
• 2007 – Won her fifth Canadian National Finals Rodeo (Edmonton, Alberta) by winning two rounds and placing in two others; was co-champion at the Poway (Calif.) Coors Rodeo; won the Kern County Fair and Rodeo (Bakersfield, Calif.), the Olds (Alberta) Fair & Rodeo, the Strathmore (Alberta) Stampede and the SW District Fat Stock Show and Rodeo (Lake Charles, La.); finished the year ranked seventh in the world with $110,367. Finished second in the average and won $53,942 at the Wrangler NFR.
• 2006 – Broke her femur at the Puyallup (Wash.) Rodeo; won the Whoop-Up Days Pro Rodeo (Lethbridge, Alberta), the High Prairie (Alberta) Elks Pro Rodeo, the Frontier Days ProRodeo (Swift Current, Saskatchewan), the Sundre (Alberta) Pro Rodeo and the Wrangler ProRodeo Tour Round at the Laughlin (Nev.) River Stampede, was o-champion at the San Antonio (Texas) Stock Show and Rodeo.
• 2005 – Co-champion at Bell County Youth Fair & Livestock Show and PRCA Rodeo (Belton, Texas).
• 2004 – Won the Wrangler ProRodeo Tour Round and average titles at Rodeo Austin (Texas); won the average title at Greeley (Colo.) Rocky Mountain Stampede and the Caldwell (Idaho) Night Rodeo; was a finalist at the Pace Picante ProRodeo Chute-out (Las Vegas) and finished fourth at Pace Picante ProRodeo Challenge (Omaha, Neb.); finished the 12th in the world standings with $82,373.
• 2003 – Canadian Rodeo Tour champion.
• 2000 – Canadian barrel racing champion (also in 1995-96, 1998).
• 1999 – Canadian Professional Rodeo Association season leader; Alberta circuit champion (also in 1995, 1998); Saskatchewan circuit champion (1997-98).
• 1998 – Canadian Finals Rodeo aggregate champion (1996-97).
• 1996 – Wrangler circuit champion.
Graduated from Hudson Hope with 13 students…Has been a member of the CPRA for 24 years (1992-2015)…Hobbies include riding horses… Parents are Norm and Val Guelly and she has four sisters… Went to the NFR aboard a horse named Reiner that she got in November of 2002. Scooter is related to Reiner (Scooter carried Deb to the 2015 NFR). In 2015, Deb also rode three-time NFR qualifier Ruth Haislip's horse, Commander… Favorite movie is Seabiscuit and favorite music is country... Played in a women's hockey league in Canada... Owns the record for barrel racing in the CPRA with 20 consecutive CFR's from 1992-2011... Has 22 CFR qualifications overall.